Tuesday, September 23, 2008

General Info.

Just a heads on on a few things. I have set up a vonage Internet phone system. It has a local Utah number. On Thursday morning I am going to request that my 548-3594 number be transferred to it. What this means is that when I get over to Denmark I will hook my phone system up to the Internet over there and then you can call me on my normal number as soon as the number switches over. Remember there is an 8 hour time difference but I usually am up until around 1ish any way so that means you should be fine calling me as late as 5 pm.

For those who text me you won't be able to text that number any more as it will not be a cell phone number. However I will have email on my work cell phone over there and it will bet set like my current phone is. So if you email my Gmail account I will see it right away and respond. So if your phone can send emails that will be the way to text me. I will also be able to forward my vonnage phone number to my work cell phone over there. I am not sure if that is accurate if it is then you should be able to reach me any time like now. If that is not the case then I will only be reachable when I am home as it will be my home number.

I have signed up with a really cool mail service called Earth Class Mail. http://www.earthclassmail.com.

This service allows me to have all of my mail sent to a local address here in the US. They then scan all of the envelopes and put the images on a secure web page I log into. I can go in and see all of the mail I have received and then I can select what stuff to have shredded and thrown away as in junk mail and what stuff I want to keep. Then when ever I want say every month or two months I can select the mail I want and have it sent over to me in one bulk package so it's not as expensive.

If you want to send me something and you don't care if it takes a few weeks to get to me I would use the following PO Box. That way you don't have to pay a bunch to get it to me. I will email you guys my address in Copenhagen when I get over there so if you do need to send me something you can. You can also just send stuff to my current address as I am having all of my mail forwarded to the PO BOX.

Mark SavagePO Box 7775 #9109 San Francisco, California 94120-7775

No comments: