Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pics




some pics looking out my porch onto the street below.






The Shower handle hangs on the wall lol.



The shower in my bathroom Notice the shower head hanging on the sing..Notice the drain on the floor ... Notice the floor is all tile....Notice the shower curtain on the other side of that is the toilet not the shower.... you guessed it your looking at the shower you stand in front of the sink and wala...I am told most of the old buildings have showers like this my new hose won't but it's kind of fun I can shower and poop at the same time whooo hoooo









My new couches in my sparse front room.





The Shop where I bought my Iron these are nice ones.













Farting is a very serious problem in Denmark. This sign says 10 people die fro farting every year. :)




Ok So those are the Pics my place is pretty small but it's fun that its so close to everything. There is a grill across the street I go to a lot to get a burger or a sandwich. Most Danish People only go out once a week to eat um yeah they know me across the street already ha ha.
It will be nice to get into my new place but this has been good for me to get some furniture and get a feel for whats around and what not...






















No comments: