Sunday, November 2, 2008

More pics

I had to run in to Copenhagen Sat specifically I was in a part called Nørrport. I guess Copenhagen used to be a giant castle with different forts that protected it and they had basically this giant moat that went around it with bridges that would go across it, to protect it. The different sections of the moat I guess you would call it are now kind of like little lakes that have ducks and I think in the summer you can do that boating sport where you get a bunch of people and row I don't know what it is called any way. The bridges are still there and are main roads. The buildings remind me a lot of San Fransisco. So I took a few pics of some of the buildings and one of the little lakes. Enjoy
It's been really over cast a lot lately well at least during the times when I am not working. One of these weekends it will be really nice out and then I will really take some great pictures.
Enjoy













People are just starting to celebrate Halloween here. In fact if you save this picture and zoom in on the balcony there you will see a jack-o-lantern












1 comment:

Deanne said...

ok now these are cool pictures. What an amazing experience!